PERC offers direct services to universities and community colleges to support access and completion, including the center’s hallmark Promising Practices series, direct institution analytic support and consulting, and educational leadership and development.
Click the dropdowns below to browse recent projects, or click here for a full list of publications.
PERC’s hallmark Promising Practices series highlights evidence-based practices that promote student access, persistence, retention, and postgraduate outcomes. Recent releases include:
- Student Engagement: Practice & Planning in the COVID-19 Environment. This nine-brief series identifies trends and practices as student affairs professionals actively innovate and adapt to engage students during times of global pandemic.
- Navigating the Reconnect: How the Upper Cumberland Tennessee Reconnect community supports adult students with a focus on career advising and workforce skills, neutral third-party advocates, and understanding the unique experiences and needs of adult students.
- Focus on Completion: First Year Experience initiative at Chattanooga State Community College focuses on high-impact practices to improve student engagement and persistence.
- Serving South Memphis Students: The tnAchieves Jenny and Randy Boyd Summer Scholars Institute emphasizes increasing enrollment and equipping students with the skills for success.
- Proactive Advising: Positive results from a proactive advising program at Pellissippi State Community College, which was geared toward decreasing student dropout rates with proactive communication.
PERC provides student success and predictive analysis to support and supplement institutional research work at universities, community colleges, and technical schools.
The center is currently accepting analytic support and consulting projects. See Partnership Opportunities for more information.
PERC supports educational leadership transitions, offering academic leadership development and ongoing coaching for professionals and groups pursuing dean, provost, and presidential level appointments at both the university and community college levels. See Partnership Opportunities for more on how to engage PERC with your leadership development projects.
Partner with PERC. PERC’s direct services support promising institutional practices, analytic support and consulting, and leadership development and coaching. Click here for more on partnering with PERC.