PERC’s Promising Practices series highlights evidence-based practices that promote student success inclusive of access, persistence, retention, and postgraduate outcomes.
- Survey Fatigue 101: Best Practices & 6 Strategies for Avoiding Campus Survey Fatigue (Sept 2020)
- Student Engagement Practice & Planning in the COVID-19 Environment (July 2020)
- Navigating the Reconnect: How the Upper Cumberland Tennessee Reconnect Community Supports Adult Students (August 2018)
- Focus on Completion: Chattanooga State Community College (April 2018)
- Serving South Memphis Students: tnAchieves Jenny and Randy Boyd Summer Scholars Institute (November 2017)
- Positive Results with Proactive Advising at Pellissippi State Community College (January 2017)
If you would like PERC to consider featuring a Promising Practice at your institution, reach out to email@example.com or call the center directly at 865.974.3972.