Knoxville, Tennessee – July 17, 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has placed major constraints on student engagement, presenting unique challenges for student affairs, where success has traditionally depended on high quality, face-to-face student interactions.
Learn how institutions are adapting in Student Engagement Practice and Planning in the COVID-19 Environment, PERC’s new series that examines practices and plans in student affairs from across the nation. The series focuses on nine key areas:
• Orientation Programming Practices
• Student Government
• Student Activities and Clubs
• Fraternities and Sororities
• Community Service Programs
• Residence Life Operations & Programming
• Multicultural Engagement
• Student Health & Wellness
• Student Employment
Click here to learn more about the project and access the briefs.